Thursday, April 24, 2008
A Year on Review
The most significant thing I learned this year was how to snowboard. I never realized how much fun it is. Until this year the closest I ever came to snowboarding was when I went skiing when I was eight and even that I only did for a day so I was really surprised at how awesome snowboarding is. I had decided to go snowboarding with my brother for the first time over winter break and after that I just took it on. I went snow boarding every weekend I had a chance to and learned more and more each time. At first I could only turn heel side but with the help of my friends i was turning toe side, carving, and even doing a couple of jumps and boxes. I also made several new friends with people i had previously never talked to before. So I still have a lot to learn about snowboarding and some improving to do buI still love going with my friends and just hanging out on the slopes all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good post. Its cool you we able to learn how to snowboard but you never went off any real jumps you liar.
so are you going to throw everything away and become a "boarder"? Rob's calling you out Smeber!
Okay. First of all, I just do snow boarding as a fun hobbie. Secondly, Rob wouldn't even know because he only went with us once and when he did, all he did was go on the bunny slope so of course he didn't see me go off any jumps.
Post a Comment